UK Start-up Visa
Start-up visa is for entrepreneurs with approved business ideas to move to the UK.
- No Minimum Investment Required
- Your business idea needs to be assessed by an approved endorsing body before you apply. If your business is viable, you will receive an endorsing letter.
- Age- at least 18 years’ old
- Enough personal savings to support yourself while in the UK – Applicants must have at any rate £1270 in your bank account for 28 successive days before you apply.
- English language requirement B2
A business organization with a history of supporting entrepreneurs or a higher
education institution in the UK can endorse an applicant. Choose from the approved list of endorsing
bodies, provided by the UK government.Your Business Idea should beInnovative,
Viable ad must have Growth Potential
What you can do
- Applicants can bring a dependent partner and dependent children below 18 to the UK.
- Residency Card – You can live and work anywhere in the UK
Your children will have access to the UK educational facilities
Access to UK medical facilities
- Applicants can work in another job along with running the business.
Start-up is not a route to settlement. You can switch from start-up to Innovator or skilled worker visa route and then apply for settling in the UK.
- Duration - 2 Years
- Extension - Not Allowed
- Switching Categories - Allowed